CBD topical products are widely used by people because of the purported skincare benefits of hemp-derived cannabidiol. It can be useful for slowing down the formation of wrinkles, reducing pigmentation, managing and preventing acne breakouts, moisturizes skin, and promotes skin regeneration. Due to these reasons, cannabidiol-infused skincare products are increasingly used in spa and salon services. Also, their popularity started to rise when top celebrities began embracing them as part of their skincare regimen. In this article, we will discuss in detail about making cannabidiol skin toner; read on to know more about it.
What Is CBD Facial Toner?
Toners are skincare products that nourish and replenish the skin after it is cleansed. It helps to remove the last remnants of dirt and oil. Now, a CBD skin toner has the added benefits of cannabidiol, which is popular for its therapeutic effects. Listed below are some of the benefits of using it:
- Slowing down the aging of the skin
- Bringing a glow to the skin
- Reducing damage to cells and tissues due to free radicals and pollutants
How To Make CBD Skin Toner?
- Orange peel
- 1 quarter rose petals
- 1 leaf of aloe vera
- 2 tablespoon vodka
- 1 g sunflower lecithin
- 1 cup distilled water
- 1/4g CBD oil
- A jar or glass bottle
Note: CBD oil is widely used for making cannabidiol (CBD) health and wellness products because of its flexibility.
- Bring the water to boil in the saucepan.
- Add the rose petals and orange peel into the boiling water and let them soak for 30 minutes.
- Let the mixture cool a little and strain it into a blender.
- Now, scrape the gel from the aloe vera leaf, add it into the blender, and thoroughly blend the mixture; set aside the blended mixture.
- In the saucepan, melt the sunflower lecithin on a low flame.
- Add CBD oil Into the melted sunflower lecithin and mix them evenly.
- Into this mixture, add rose-orange-aloe vera mixture and whisk them gently.
- Remove the above mixture from heat, add vodka into it, and gently whisk for 5 minutes for emulsifying.
- Pour the emulsified mixture into a jar or glass bottle and let it cool at room temperature.
- Once the mixture is cooled, you can refrigerate it, and you have a homemade CBD topical product, CBD skin toner.
Remember that the ingredients you use for making CBD topical products can either increase or decrease the therapeutic effects of cannabidiol. Also, to get maximum therapeutic effects, use CBD oil manufactured by a reputed manufacturer.
These are the important points that you must know about making CBD skin toner at home.